Get Debt Under Control With Chapter 13
If you are struggling with debt, but have enough income to adhere to a three- to five-year payment plan, Chapter 13 bankruptcy might be a viable option for you. At Cameron Law Firm LLC I provide experienced legal guidance to clients filing for Chapter 13 bankruptcy in Slidell, Louisiana, and throughout surrounding areas.
Advantages Of Chapter 13
Chapter 13 bankruptcy offers unique advantages to people struggling with debt. For instance, Chapter 13 can allow you to:
- If you have a mortgage, it can stop a foreclosure, help you stay in your home and allow you to repay mortgage arrears in the Chapter 13 plan
- Eliminate second and subsequent mortgages altogether, provided you owe more on your first mortgage than the present-day value of your home
- Discharge much of your unsecured debt
- “Cram down” the amount you owe on a vehicle to its current market value
- Pay off utility and rent arrears over a three- to five-year period
- Effective means of resolving federal and state tax matters
If you have questions about Chapter 13 bankruptcy, I am here to answer them. I have more than 20 years of experience helping people like you file for bankruptcy in Louisiana.
I Know Bankruptcy Law
Are you thinking about filing for Chapter 13 bankruptcy? I am here to make the law work for you. Please contact my law office online or call my Slidell office at 985-288-1732 to schedule your initial consultation.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.