Get Debt Under Control With Chapter 13
Advantages Of Chapter 13
Chapter 13 bankruptcy offers unique advantages to people struggling with debt. For instance, Chapter 13 can allow you to:
- If you have a mortgage, it can stop a foreclosure, help you stay in your home and allow you to repay mortgage arrears in the Chapter 13 plan
- Eliminate second and subsequent mortgages altogether, provided you owe more on your first mortgage than the present-day value of your home
- Discharge much of your unsecured debt
- “Cram down” the amount you owe on a vehicle to its current market value
- Pay off utility and rent arrears over a three- to five-year period
- Effective means of resolving federal and state tax matters
If you have questions about Chapter 13 bankruptcy, I am here to answer them. I have more than 20 years of experience helping people like you file for bankruptcy in Louisiana.
I Know Bankruptcy Law
Are you thinking about filing for Chapter 13 bankruptcy? I am here to make the law work for you. Please contact my law office online or call my Slidell office at 985-288-1732 to schedule your initial consultation.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.